Sony PlayStation (PS4) issues and solution
PlayStation 4 (PS4) provides you a whole lot of features and one of coolest feature is the linking up with PS Vita. You need to ensure that the firmware is updated and you can now remotely play with your PS Vita device. Some of the features that make the PS4 more exciting are: USB Compatibility with game saver, you can use it in standby mode, lots of apps, games and unlimited music.
But there are also some issues listed while using PS4. We will discuss briefly about those errors in this article. Follow the article and know more about the PS4 errors.
How to Play PS4 on my PC?
Follow the instructions to play PS4 on your PC:
- First you need to download and install the official Remote Play app on your PC.
- Correctly configure the Settings and System Software Updates of software v3.50.
- Now move to the option of PC Remote Play.
- Next connect the DualShock 4 controller.
- Login to your PSN account now.
- Are you not connected automatically to PS4? Click Manual settings in that case.
How to Fix PSN Error Code – CE-35239-2?
You are playing a game in your PS4 and out of sudden the Error Code CE-35239-2 arises. Go to the PS4 setting and click on System Software Update. Follow the instructions correctly and download the update for PS4. Once updated you will be able use the feature again.
PS4 has to be updated regularly for full use of its features. Latest version is not required every time, but it has to be updated for using the PSN Network features.
How to Fix PS4 PSN Error Code CE-34452-8?
PS4 PSN Error Code CE-34452-8 is one of the more common PSN issue. This issue is mainly caused when the data is corrupted, which can prevent you from playing any game in your PS4. First make sure that the PSN is online and follow the instructions to fix the error:
- Restart the system. But before that delete all the home screen content, which you can re-download from Library after the restart.
- Try connection to a different network. Change the DNS server or move to static IP to solve the problem.
- Error will persist if there is any network error. In that case, go to Settings, then Initialization, followed by Initialize PS4, finally Quick and then try initializing the PS4.
- You can also contact the PS4 customer support for expert help and support.