Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black) is an Electromagnetic induction technology to ensure high heating efficiency,cooks food faster than gas stove. Seals nutrition into the food and prevents vitamin loss. You don’t have to worry about that anymore as this induction cook top has 6 preset cooking menus which doesn’t require you to waste time adjusting the temperature.
Specification of Philips Induction Cooktop (Black)
- Joyful Effortless Cooking:- Electromagnetic induction technology ensures high heating efficiency, cooks food faster than a gas stove. Seals nutrition into the food and prevents vitamin loss.
- 0 To 3 Hours Time Setting:-Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop has a technology that will give you control over the time you want to off the induction after some time automatically. It will prevent the food burn in case you forget to turn off the induction manually. People can set 0 to 3 hours maximum time by button.
- Programmed for Indian cooking:-This Phillips induction cooktop is specially designed and programmed for Indian cooking methodology. Buy saying that programmed means the temperature set on different mode is according to the Indian cooking temperature.
- Touch Start for Ease of Use:- Phillips induction cooktop is known for its design and technology. So, in this indiction cooktop, people will feel the same tech. People can use every button by touch only and which makes it easy to use at home.
- Up to 2100W for Fast Cooking:- People can set the temperature according to their needs and the maximum temperature for cooking available in this induction cooktop is up to 2100W which is used in fast cooking.
- Eco Passport – Our Environmental Product Specifications Overview:- Philips cares about the environment and society at large, and strongly supports the eco-design of products.
- To operate HD4928/01
- Use Cookware with a bottom diameter of more than 12cm or less than 20cm.
- Cookware Weight – should be less than 8kg (including contents+ Cookware)
- Press a cooking mode button after you press the ON-OFF ( Ã˜ ) button. If the cooking mode button is not pressed within one minute, the induction cooker will switch off automatically.