Have you ever thought of configuring your Netgear router without using your computer? Well, it is an easy job to do so. And one more thing you will configure your router without internet connection. All process will here goes without internet. As we all know that technology is running at faster pace so everyone uses a smartphone more than a computer. In the current scenarios, One can easily go for a Netgear router setup without computer and here is the process through which he can do so:-
Steps for Netgear Router setup without computer
- First you are required to connect the router to your wall outlet and then you need to wait for sometime to let it start
- Now you can use your phone and go on turning on your wi-fi for connecting to you device to the wireless network of the router.
- After that you are required to give a security password in the specific field
- Once you are connected, you can open the web browser of your Android device and type the IP address (192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1) in the bar and click on Enter
- Now you will be asked to sign into the web page
- Next Enter your username as well as password in the specific fields
- Once you are completed with the setup procedure, then you can easily access the Netgear network on your phone
From the above procedure, just everyone can go for setting up his Netgear router without using his PC. However still there are many users who do not know the proper way to fix this issue. But now they are not supposed to be bothered anymore as they can easily configure their router by using their phone once they follow above steps accordingly.
Why Netgear Router setup not require internet connection ?
As you have already seen that there is only necessary have a power connection to your router and one last thing is that people should connect the device from which they want to setup router. But think that you don’t know router wi-fi password, then what are steps for doing same method. Please ready below paragraph for the Netgear router password setup without knowing wi-fi password.
How to setup Netgear Router Password without knowing Wi-fi passcode ?
In that case you will need a computer and a LAN cable and hoping that you have RJ45 jack in your router port. So, you need RJ45 LAN cable which is connected to your router and computer, both device. If you have done this step then Blah !!! you almost all reach on the same track as mention above. Now follow the above step after connectivity of router with your smartphone. If you have any other router then you can check our other post and hope you will find the solution.