Desi or India Keto Non-veg Diet Plan is highly trending for the last few years in India. special thanks to current trends who can also inspire most of the housewives or common people. In western countries most it is common trends to follow the Keto diet as you are compared to India. The reason behind the unavailability of less carb food.
If you are planning to follow the diet. but it is difficult to find a low-carb diet. in that case, this article is very useful for you and it is so much helpful to plan for the keto diet.
But first of all, you understand the basics of Keto Diet
What is Keto Diet?
Keto diet terms come from the word ketosis which means or to is a process in which the body can use the excessive present fat in the absence of Low Carbohydrate.
It generally happens when the consumption of carb is so low, then the body starts producing ketones from fat to lower insulin levels.
Basically, it is the process where the body gets all the important nutrients and proteins for all to run the body function and lose weight with fewer carbohydrates. In simple terms, we eat lots of protein and at but low in carbohydrates.
Ideal India Keto Non-veg Diet Plan means Fat 75%, protein 20%, Carbohydrates: 5%.
Keto Diet Plan from the Indian perspective:
Here I provide you with some options for a keto diet plan from an Indian perspective
Break Fast: (Pick 1)
- Bullet coffee
- 10 Soaked Almonds + 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds + 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 5 Walnuts + 10 Almonds + 5 Pistachios
- Whey Protein (i suitable)
- Tofu (Soy Paneer) & Cheese Pakora
- Omelet with 2-3 Eggs and Cheese (non-veg)
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Capsicum, Cabbage, etc… (non-veg)
- Paneer Bhurji with Vegetables.
Lunch option (pick 1)
- spinach Soup with Mushrooms and a dab of White Butter
- Boiled Chicken & Vegetable Salad stir-fried in olive oil and butter (non-veg)
- Cauliflower rice pulao (with egg/paneer/chicken/fish/prawns) – (non-veg) – (recipe video)
- Spiced, Fried Paneer Pakora
- Naans using Almond Flour + Flaxseed with Paneer Butter Masala
- Lemon Chicken Curry with Cauliflower Rice (non-veg)
- Stir-Fried Lady Finger with Peanuts.
Snack Options: Pick 1
- Bullet Coffee (Coffee/tea mixed with coconut oil, cream, and butter)
- Black tea/lemon tea/peach tea (without sugar)
- Black coffee (without milk & sugar)
- Green tea (without sugar)
- Lemon water (without sugar)
- Lots and lots of water
Apart from this, there is another diet also include in the keto diet is.
- Vegetables – Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Onions, Spinach, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Eggplant, Lady Finger and all low carb veggies
- Meat & Poultry – Chicken, Eggs, mutton
- Dairy – Greek Yogurt, Paneer, Butter, Mozzarella, Heavy Cream, Butter, Mayonnaise
- Fruits – Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Avocado, Olives
- Nuts & Seeds – Almonds, Walnuts, Peanuts, Chia Seeds, Coconut, Pistachios, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, etc.
- Healthy Fats – Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Flaxseed oil
- Herbs & Spices – salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, mustard, and oregano
You can also check India Keto Veg Diet Plan Here