Charter email domain comes under the Spectrum internet and provides email services to its users so that email works can be fulfilled. So, to know about its iPhone settings and about its various issues, users can just follow the below mentioned steps.
Steps for charter.net email settings for iphone !
- First of all the users need to open settings on their iPhone.
- Then, go to the mail option.
- Click on accounts option and further select on the add account menu.
- Users then need to mention the following account details:– in the name option mention your full name that will be displayed in the email client.– in the email option mention full email address with @charter.net
– in the password mention the correct charter email password.
– in the description you need to add a name that can be utilized to locate the account.
- Now for the settings the users need to mention the following settings details to complete the settings set up:– in your name option users need to mention their full name.– in email address mention full email address with @charter.net.
– for POP/IMAP the incoming mail server should be mobile.charter.net
– IMAP port should be 993.
– for outgoing email server (SMTP) should be mobile.charter.net
– SMTP port should be 587
- the SSL should b turned on for both i.e. for incoming as well as for the outgoing mail server.
Charter.net email settings not working
On the other hand if the charter.net email settings not working then the users should check their internet connections for proper connections. If the users are connected to Wi-Fi and still are getting setting set up issues then they should try to connect with the hidden networks and further they’ll be able to solve the issue.
Besides, there are also times when the users face issues of charter.net email not working and they are not able to access their accounts. This issue is really common and are faced by many number of Charter email users. To solve it first of all the users should re-check their settings of Charter email as any wrong credential in the settings can make this issue occur. Therefore, this issue can also be solved by the troubleshooting steps that are made for it but before that the users should take a look on the settings of that particular email domain.