Nowadays, Gmail is used by the billions of users across the world on various devices like iPhone. Every one need a correct Gmail SMTP settings on iPhone to receive emails . Sometimes it may be needed to change these server settings in order to prevent from any technical issues.
Before configure Gmail SMTP on iPhone 13
Are you trying to configure Gmail account on your iPhone and using normal SMTP mail server to receive emails? Then you have need to change the Gmail SMTP settings to prevent from the unexpected errors which can be occurred at any time. This is why to avoid such issue one can troubleshoot the settings of Gmail account for a professional Gmail SMTP mail server.
Do you want to change the Gmail SMTP settings on iPhone and have no idea to change it? Then what are you thinking? Read this article very carefully and apply the step by step procedure to fix your problem.
Steps for Gmail SMTP settings on iPhone 13
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone.
- Click on the Mail, Contact, Calendar.
- Click on the Add Mail Account and after that, choose Gmail account.
- After that, tap on the SMTP mail server.
- Presently enter your Gmail address and then tap on the Add option.
- Type all the needed information for SMTP like name, user name, and password.
- Type the all Authentication information into the bottom and also enter the port number.
- Click on the Done option to complete the procedure.