Best Budget Projector for a Home Theater
There is tons of question arises when we are going to buy some new stuff. So, exactly we have a question for this also. First of all, what are the Best Budget projector for a Home theatre in respect of resolution, lumens, video quality, configuration and etc? So, after lots of research and use of different types of projector found that following are the best-reviewed projector for Home and Office use.
Egate I9 Real HD 720p Review
- Display :BIGGER & BETTER – LED, HD Ready (1080p) | (1280 x 720) Native Resolution | 1500 : 1 High Contrast Ratio | 3.81 m (150 inch) Large Screen Display
- Connect – TV (Set Top Box), Fire TV Stick, PC/ Laptop, DVD, Play Station etc.
- Digital Zoom with X & Y Axis Control
- Lumens: BRIGHTER – 2400 Lumen | 225 ANSI Lumen | LED- Life Long Lamp + 30000 Hours Life |16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Connectivity : 2 x HDMI | USB | VGA | AV | SD Card Slot | Audio Out
- Sound : In-Built Speaker (Stereo) | 3W Speaker
BORSSO™ Moon 7.1 HD Wi-Fi YouTube Review
BenQ MS535P SVGA Business and Classroom Projector Review
- BRILLIANT IMAGE QUALITY: 3600 ANSI Lumens high brightness
- 15000:1 contrast deliver stunning display presentations
- FAST TRANSMISSION, DUAL CONNECTIVITY: HDMI provides faster data transmission.
- Dual HDMI additionally offer multiplatform and expanded connectivity.
- DETAILED INFOGRAPHIC: Exclusive Infographic Mode showcases the text and graphics in detail.
- EASY SETUP AND ALIGNMENT: Ergonomic retractable foot and vertical keystone for easy setup and fast image alignment.
- GOING GREEN AND ECONOMICAL: SmartEco Mode saves lamp power up to 70%
Why only the above three projectors are best for us?
As we know that we are searching for this topic because we want a cheap projector with a higher configuration projector. So, above all projector are in low budget best HD projector for Home theatre and good thing is that we used all the above projector and found no issue in it.
Yes, we know some of you are thinking that why not I mention all the stuff like lumens, resolution, etc. We don’t want people to know the same thing which is available on the internet and confuse you.